Wednesday 5 April 2017

Noni's April Post #1


Ok... so where did the rest of February and all of March go?  I had such great plans to most on the FF blog every weekend... but I blinked and missed a month or so of weekends!  Never mind another Friday is just around the corner!

So I thought I would give you a little bit of an update on my Friday night stitching project... Faces of Joan Elliott SAL

The last time you saw this project was back in January and I was working on the Holly Fairy

I haven't done any more on her recently, instead I moved on and started the Unicorn square.

And that is as far as I have gotten with this one....

Most Friday nights I have been working on various other pieces which I haven't always taken a photo of... so I will just leave this post here for now and try and come back on the weekend with an update on this project!


Til next time,  happy stitching and may the frog not come for a visit at your house! :o)
Hugs xx

5 comments:

Brigitte said...

That sounds like me - I usually forget to take a picture of my Friday stitching, sigh.
Nice update on your Joan Elliott project.

Khristine Doiron said...

I love everything about this, absolutely gorgeous!

Rachel said...

Looks great! Can't wait to see the unicorn :)

FlashinScissors said...

It's looking great Noni!
Oh dear, I haven't seen the frog this week ..... perhaps it will be a clear week .... tee hee!
Happy Stitching!
Barbara x

Kaisievic said...

This piece is looking very pretty, Noni.