Thursday 8 March 2018

An oldie barely touched!

This week's Friday Frolic is a very oldie that has barely been started... hopefully I will make some progress on it during tonight's stitching session....


Secret Santa
Lavender & Lace
Fabric: 28 ct Dirty Linen (I think)
Suggested Floss (I think).

I had better get a wriggle on, hadn't I?

What are you stitching for Friday Frolics or this long weekend here in Melbourne?


hugs, 


P.S. The last time I pulled this out was over a year ago for FF.

Check that post out here.

5 comments:

Brigitte said...

The really old projects are just perfect for the Friday Frolics, aren't they? My RNG chose my fourth-oldest WIP for today. IT's definitely a UFO and hasn't been touched for more than 15 years. Looking forward to seeing your progress on Santa.

Shirlee said...

Lovely!

FlashinScissors said...

Ooooh! That’s a sweet project. Good luck with your stitching!
Hugs,
Barbara xx

Khristine Doiron said...

Can't wait to see your progress on this! Love that chart :)

Kaisievic said...

Thanks, Khristine - not a huge amount of progress, I am afraid to say!