Sunday 29 April 2018

The Bookshelf...

Another Friday has come and gone... and this week I pulled out the same project as I stitched on last Friday. 

I was doing a SAL for Stitch Maynia last week and the daily challenge for Friday related to schools/school work - so my thought pattern went along the lines of what type of books that you would see at school.  I suspect that most literary classics are in the majority of school libraries still, so I thought that would be a nice segway (segue) to my "Bookshelf" WIP!

"The Bookshelf" - Little House Needleworks
Fabric: 28ct Opal Lugana "Gaia" - Under The Sea Fabrics
Threads: DMC as charted


I managed a good bit of progress this time round as I had Friday off work and was able to get more than my usual 1-2hrs a day stitching time in!!

Til next time, Happy Stitching
Hugs x

2 comments:

Khristine Doiron said...

Isn't it nice to have a day off and more time for stitching?! Lovely progress :)

FlashinScissors said...

Well done, Noni! That’s good progress.
Lovely colours!
Hugs,
Barbara xx